TORONTO | MARKHAM | VANCOUVER | CALGARY
Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Cuban Visa applicants to apply for Cuban Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Cuban Embassy and Consulate | Cuba Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Cuba visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Cuban visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Business Single Entry visa valid for 60 days with max 7 days stay||$ 330.00
Cuba Visa Requirements
- Note: Canadian passport holders, permanent residents of Canada and Canadian residents with Work or Study permits can get tourist visas on arrival at Cuban airport.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Completely filled-out and signed Cuba visa application form.
- One passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Emergency medical insurance is strongly recommended for all travellers and may be purchased by clicking on this link
Cuba Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Official invitation from Cuban government body or institution processed by Cuban Immigration Office and sent to the concerned Cuban Consulate.
Still have questions?
Most popular questions:
Q: What is required to get a police certificate from Cuba?
To apply for a Cuban police certificate you must provide the documents required by Cuban authorities. Among them are formal application form, copy of the main page of your current valid passport, the full name of your father and mother, your former Cuban residential address as well as residential address in Canada. You should understand that Cuban authorities may request any other additional information.
Details may be found here: http://rctccorp.com/police-clearance-certificate/cuba
Q: I need to translate Marriage Certificate issued in Cuba from Spanish into English. Can you help me to do it?
We would recommend you to use the service of translatecanada.com.
Q: I have my family members from abroad visiting us in Canada. They would like to visit Cuba. Do they need a visa?
In the greatest majority of cases, tourist visa is not required if your relatives are travelling to Cuba with the packaged tour. At the same time, you must be careful with their return to Canada - they must have multiple entry visas to Canada.
If your relatives do not use a packaged tour, then they must obtain a visa beforehand. For this they may apply here https://cuba.visacenter.ca
Q: I'm a foreign citizen living in Canada on work permit. Do I need a visa to Cuba?
In general if you have work, study or residence permit (PR Card) in Canada and you go to Cuba with the travel package you do not need to obtain tourist visa to Cuba in advance. You will get it at the airport.
Q: What photo should I attach to my Cuba visa application form?
One passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
Look in Cuba Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
4646 Dufferin St., Unit 6
400 5th Avenue SW,
1285 West Broadway